zaterdag 11 augustus 2012

Birthday

Monday I'm turing 25! And yes I am excited! 25 is an awesome age (I just decided this a second ago). Today had a party with a few friends. Did not make too many pictures though. I'll share some photo's together with some instagrams.














Talked to Aaron today. We are having a hard time because of the distance and all the arranging for our wedding and living together. A lot of paperwork is involved with one of us immigrating. It's a real rollercoaster. But we have trust. I've never had God revealing so much to me in such a short time. A lot of confirmation, a lot of new dreams. We don't have the money to do what we want to do right now and it makes me nervous. But God seems to have no problem with the whole situation, so I decided I should not worry about anything either. I hope I can keep up the not worrying!


Keep your head up, keep your heart strong. My God, my dear Jesus, is in control.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten