donderdag 10 mei 2012

Who am I

Alright so I've been thinking lately...about life...like we all do from time to time. Daily life can swallow us all in can't it? And sometimes it drives me nuts that I'm living my life...but actually I'm not.
I'm always dreaming off, always want more in life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy...it's just...I'm a dreamer. And sometimes life makes me wonder...is this all that I should do? Work, eat, sleep...work eat, sleep....man it's so boring sometimes.  I have a pretty dynamic life. I have a job that...well  let's say keeps challenging me. I'm always busy. And than I also have a huge social life. Involved in building the kingdom of God in love by encouraging people, pray for them and be there for them.

But at the core..what's it all about? God taught me; it's beauty. True beauty, true love, true people. So I decided my goal in life should be; loving God, loving people and just make beautiful things.

And this blog will be about those things...about the things I make in fashion, interior, graphic design, photography and more. And the blog will also reflect me. I don't really have an goal with this blog. I don't care if anyone would read it. I just want to lay a huge egg here on the internet.

Hi, I'm Bertina. 24 years old, fashion stylist and a lover of Jesus.


And I'm just here to share Beautiful Things. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten