dinsdag 15 mei 2012

A beautiful fight

Working on my moodboard for the photoshoot on Thursday. This is just showing again that I want too many things in too short of a time. I haven't had any time to make things practical and gather all the things I need. I have some outfits hanging here...but I'm not satisfied yet. It's still too rocky universe for what I want....ah well. Here is some inspiration I'm working with. I'm still not quite done..but we're getting there!

All images are found on Pinterest.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I love that first skirt.. gorgeous inspirational finds.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes is goreous isn't it! Haha we totally went off from the whole inspiration board. Althought you can still see some details come through on my photo's...it was fun though!

      Verwijderen